Translate

Sunday, April 13, 2014

Good morning

So good morning were I'm at it's 3:20 am and I haven't slept at all XD I'm so tired I'm watching disney ha just kidding I'd NEVER will watch disney not after they got rid of A.N.T farm I LOVE that  show it was so funny XD my fav character was Fletcher I love his art and his stupidity XD anyway I'm REALY watching nick at night the show that's on right now is That 70s Show the one were Donna and Eric take their relationship to the next level its funny and all but not as funny as A.N.T farm. When every in my house is awake I'm going to get out my stilts and practice like they always say "practice makes prefect!" I'm not sure who they are all I know is that they said that O.o if anyone can tell me who "they" are that would be great!!! Well g2g this is Rosie Jane Star saying good bye and wish me luck on the stilts.

1 comment: