Translate

Monday, March 16, 2015

:3

            First this is first I dunt know what to name this post so I just named it randomly name this. Second I got a great idea for what to do for the youtube video not telling you but I think it's the beat Idea I've had in a long time! It wont have anything to do with Minecraft. I can promise that! 3ed thing on my list to talk about is this dream I had last night, I have no idea how to take it, but in my dream I had this bad headache and I basically go around and do the Norma than after the school, this is were things get weird, I step out of the main doors of the school and boom Minecraft world then I take a look at me and bam I'm my Minecraft person, what I'm more scared of is the fact that I have a headache to day. The forth thing I want to discuss after that weirdness I call a dream is I have three Idea's of what to call my subs, AKA you, but can't  decide so next week I will post a poll for you to decide I will let the poll last for three weeks then I will tell you what won. Well that's it for now so this is Rosie Jane Star signing off, see ya'guy's bye!

No comments:

Post a Comment