Translate

Monday, March 9, 2015

Sorry!

      I'm sorry That I haven't been blogging lately I'v been posting stuff on twitter. Now this is going to be a longer post because of well three reasons. One because I went home sick today. Second it's my B-Day next Saturday and I wont to talk about that. Last but not least I wont to talk about a youtuber I just recently subed to. So Let's Talk! So like I said be for my B-Day is next Saturday (3/21) I really don't wont to do anything TOO special. I mite make it so that my 200 tweet is posted on my B-Day at 12:00 am (central) a different time zone than some of you I also (thinking of) making a video for youtube, BUT first I will have to fix my minecraft and  download fraps on my computer SOOO it's not for sure yet. Next I wanted to talk about ShadowTale. He's a youtuber who, on twitter, asked me to check out his channel, I thought that took some courage to do, so I did. I thought he was pretty funny so I took a pic of him fighting someone than I edited it to say Come at me bro. Then he tried to give me a shout out, BUT failed when he couldn't remember my twitter handout, then called me a he trying to remember, NOT HIS FALT! ANYWAY it's been nice to post to you guy's/GIRLS about STUFF so thank you to those who read this far and Rosie out.
P.S. check out my twitter @Redflme708

No comments:

Post a Comment